Advanced Agile Technology (AAT) provides the Federal Government Agencies and Commercial clients with IT services. In particular, AAT provides Virtualization / Cloud consulting in VMware, AWS, and Azure. AAT also provides services in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support, and IT Staffing Solutions. AAT’s array of IT services enables assisting enterprise environments in improving their business results. AAT’s seasoned IT experts provide compelling ROI and tangible productivity gains to the clients.
- AAT helps you achieve your business objectives through VMware products. AAT’s VMware Consulting services include “design & deploy” and “operations & maintenance” of VMware products in enterprise environments.
- AAT helps you achieve your business objectives through AWS. AAT makes an in-depth analysis of your current applications and Infrastructure portfolio, and creates the strategy and plan for AWS adoption. We efficiently deal with the architectural complexity and constant evolution of AWS, helping you reap maximum benefits of AWS platform and ensuring better performance, reliability, security and cost effectiveness of your applications and solutions.
- AAT helps you achieve your business objectives through Azure. AAT makes an in-depth analysis of your current applications and Infrastructure portfolio, and creates the strategy and plan for Azure adoption. We efficiently deal with the architectural complexity and constant evolution of Azure, helping you reap maximum benefits of Azure platform and ensuring better performance, reliability, security and cost effectiveness of your applications and solutions.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support
- AAT provides services in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Support.
IT Staffing solutions
- AAT provides IT Staffing Solutions to help you secure and optimize the most strategic and variable component to your success which is your IT team. We begin our partnership by seeking to understand your business targets and the gaps between your current and future state. We then build an IT workforce to close those gaps with the right people, skills and competencies, when and where you need them. Our IT Staffing Solution can help your long-term or short-term contract based needs, project-based staff augmentation, or full-time employment. We deliver IT specialists to fulfill skills needed.
Our team researches your company and analyzes your current situation. Following the discussions we have with you, we define clear goals based on your company’s requirements. Our strategies are aligned with the focus of achieving your requirements. We will discuss the general direction, the functionality concerns, the structure, and any other basic elements associated with the project. Once the project goals, scope, and technical details are agreed upon, we move on to the next phase.
We gather all visual media, design mock-ups, and schemas. The goal of this phase is to have a solid foundation of the client’s requirements that reflects the intent of the client.
Lab & Transition
The project begins to mold and take shape, and the main structures and features are designed, implemented, and tested in the lab environment. During this phase, the whole project moves to a lab environment, where it undergoes intense testing to verify each component of the product. You also have direct access to the product and can perform your own testing and become familiar with the product’s functionality. We value your feedback, especially during this phase, so we are able to polish, and finalize the product.
Production Launch, Operations & Maintenance
The product is launched for the production environment use. As per our policy, we monitor your product in order to make sure there are no unforeseen errors that occur for a short time after the launch in the production environment. We also offer operations & maintenance (O&M) throughout the following years after the product launch.