Advanced Agile Technology (AAT) provides the Federal Government Agencies and Commercial clients with IT services in VMware Consulting, AWS Consulting, Azure Consulting, Tier 1 and Tier 2 Help Desk Support, IT Staffing Solution. These pillars of our practice have enabled us to assist enterprise environments improve their business results. By leveraging our seasoned experience, we can provide our compelling ROI and tangible productivity gains to our client.
- AAT will help you achieve your business objectives through VMware products. Including planning, designing, deploying, operations & maintenance of VMware products in your enterprise environment.
- AAT will help you achieve your business objectives through AWS. We will make an in-depth analysis of your current applications and Infrastructure portfolio, create the strategy and plan for AWS adoption. We efficiently deal with the architectural complexity and constant evolution of AWS, helping you reap maximum benefits of AWS platform and ensuring better performance, reliability, security and cost effectiveness of your applications and solutions.
- AAT will help you achieve your business objectives through Azure. We will make an in-depth analysis of your current applications and Infrastructure portfolio, create the strategy and plan for Azure adoption. We efficiently deal with the architectural complexity and constant evolution of Azure, helping you reap maximum benefits of Azure platform and ensuring better performance, reliability, security and cost effectiveness of your applications and solutions.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 Help Desk Support
- AAT provides services in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Help Desk Support.
IT Staffing solution
- AAT provides IT Staffing Solution to help you secure and optimize the most strategic and variable component to your success which is your IT team. We begin our partnership by seeking to understand your business targets and the gaps between your current and future state. We then build an IT workforce to close those gaps with the right people, skills and competencies, when and where you need them. Our IT Staffing Solution can help your long-term or short-term contract based needs, project-based staff augmentation, or full-time employment. We deliver IT specialists to fulfill skills needed.
Our team researches your company and analyzes your current situation. Following the discussions we have with you, we define clear goals based on your company’s requirements. Our strategies are aligned with the focus of achieving your requirements. We will discuss the general direction, the functionality concerns, the structure, and any other basic elements associated with the project. Once the project goals, scope, and technical details are agreed upon, we move on to the next phase.
We gather all visual media, design mock-ups, and schemas. The goal of this phase is to have a solid foundation of the client’s requirements that reflects the intent of the client.
Lab & Transition
The project begins to mold and take shape, and the main structures and features are designed, implemented, and tested in the lab environment. During this phase, the whole project moves to a lab environment, where it undergoes intense testing to verify each component of the product. You also have direct access to the product and can perform your own testing and become familiar with the product’s functionality. We value your feedback, especially during this phase, so we are able to polish,and finalize the product.
Production Launch, Operations & Maintenance
The product is launched for the production environment use. As per our policy, we monitor your product in order to make sure there are no unforeseen errors that occur for a short time after the launch in the production environment. We also offer operations & maintenance (O&M) throughout the following years after the product launch.